PROTÉOME VERT Days on June 9 and 10, 2022
IDEEV, Université Paris-Saclay, 12 route 128, 91190 Gif-sur-Yvette Rachel Carson room
The Green Proteome Days are open to people interested in plant proteomics. You are invited to present new methodological developments in the fields of sample preparation, mass spectrometry and bioinformatics analysis as well as biological results obtained with proteomics. The conference is organized by the Green Proteome network.
Free but mandatory registration (send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Registration deadline: June 7.
Thursday, June 9th
- 14h00 - 14h45 : Laurence Lejay (BPMP, University of Montpellier, CNRS, INRAE, Institut Agro). Post-translational regulation of the root nitrate transporter NRT2.1 in Arabidopsis thaliana
- 14h45-15h05: Hakim Mireau (IJPB, INRAE Versailles). Proximity labeling methods for the analysis of protein-protein interactions (working title)
- 15h05-17h : oral presentations selected on abstract
Friday June 10th
- 9h30-10h15 : Anne Goelzer (MaIAGE, Université Paris-Saclay, INRAE Jouy-en-Josas). Towards a multi-scale resource allocation model of Arabidopsis
- 10:15-11:45 : selected oral presentations on abstract
- 11h45-12h30: Michel Zivy (GQE-Le Moulon, Université Paris-Saclay, INRAE, CNRS, AgroParisTech, Gif-sur-Yvette). Genetic variation in plant response to environmental variation: what can proteomics tell us?