PROTÉOME VERT Days on June 12 and 13, 2023
IDEEV, Université Paris-Saclay, 12 route 128, 91190 Gif-sur-Yvette Rachel Carson room
The Green Proteome Days are open to people interested in plant proteomics. You are invited to present new methodological developments in the fields of sample preparation, mass spectrometry and bioinformatics analysis as well as biological results obtained with proteomics. The conference is organized by the Green Proteome network.
Free but mandatory registration (send an email to email@example.com). Registration deadline: May 26.
Monday, June 12th
- 13h30-14h00: Welcome
- 14h-14h40: Guillaume Tcherkez - IRHS (INRAE, Agrocampus Ouest, Université d’Angers) Phosphoproteome in germinating seeds: focus on translation regulation
- 14h40-15h20: Julie Neveu - LRSV (Université de Toulouse, CNRS) The root iron uptake machinery : organization, regulation, and beyond
- 15h40-18h00: Oral presentations selected on abstract
- 18h00-18h30: Tribute to Dominique Job
- 18h30-19h00: Aperitif
Tuesday June 13th
- 9h-9h40: Chiara Guerrera – Plateforme de protéomique Necker (Institut Imagine, Paris) Data Independent Acquisition (DIA) MS for ultradeep proteomics : principles and applications
- 9h40-10h20: Céline Masclaux – IJPB (INRAE, AgroParisTech, Université Paris-Saclay) How proteomics help us to undestand autophagy in plant ?
- 10h20-12h00: Oral presentations selected on abstract
- 12h00-12h20: General discussion