With MassChroQ you can quantify :
- label-free as well as isotopic labeled data;
- high as well as low resolution spectrometer systems data.
Moreover, MassChroQ :
- automatically takes into account the identified peptides/proteins obtained from any identification software provided they are placed in spreadsheet files;
- takes into account complex peptide/protein separations, (SCX, SDS-PAGE, …);
- implements two different LC-MS run alignment methods : the OBI-Warp alignment method based on MS level one data, and an MS level 2 based alignment method conceived in our team.